Brussels, Belgium, September 2021
Job profile and responsibilities
IMA-Europe is offering a full-time position as Office Assistant, and we are looking for a motivated and service-minded candidate (M/F/D) to immediately join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
As an Office Assistant, you'll assist the Director-General with the office management and be responsible for handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting visitors, managing files, updating documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
To be selected as a candidate, you will need to write clearly in English and French and be proficient with Microsoft Office processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Essential job functions
- Managing filing systems
- Assistance for event organisation
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Management of office supplies and catering
- Preparation of meeting rooms and materials
- Reception of visitors and deliveries to the office
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Reservation of hotels rooms, restaurants, travel and taxis
Qualifications and requirements:
- Secretariat degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and French. Another EU language is an asset
- Computer literate (Office – Adobe). WordPress and Canvas desired
- Rigorous, flexible, service-minded and with excellent organisational skills
Who are we?
IMA-Europe is a trade association in Brussels, representing the European industrial minerals producers. Our field of activity focuses on all non-commercial issues related to minerals, from their extraction and processing through to their whole life cycle. Priorities revolve around health and safety at the workplace, environmental protection, product safety, and public awareness about the importance of industrial minerals. The association ensures that the sector at large benefits from sharing information and promotes the exchange of good practices. See www.ima-europe.eu.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package
- Continuous internal and external training
- Direct interaction with industry experts and decision-makers
- A challenging job within a dynamic and motivated team in an international industrial environment
Closing date for applications: 30 September 2021
Interested candidates are invited to send a letter of application and full curriculum vitae
to Ignacio Gentiluomo (Communications Officer)
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted