Internship Opportunity in Communication
Brussels, Belgium, August 2018
Job profile and responsibilities
We are offering a paid traineeship to a career starter and are looking for a proactive, solution-oriented, and digital savvy graduate to join our team in Brussels, Belgium. We provide valuable field experience as well as the opportunity to work in an international environment.
Essential job functions
- Support both internal and external communications (newsletters, drafting press releases, publications, websites);
- Provide event support;
- Help for the design of different publications.
Qualifications and requirements
- Master degree in Communications;
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MS office, Adobe Suite, Drupal, Wordpress. Html, Additional skills are a plus;
- Interest in digital forms of communication
- Experience in photo and video making/editing, and graphic design is a plus
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - a positive approach with a self-learning attitude;
- Ability to work on multiple assignments;
What we offer
- Fulltime occupation (38 hours a week) for a 6-month internship period. Starting in September;
- Remuneration in accordance with the Belgian convention for professional immersion
- Public transportation within Brussels reimbursed, meal vouchers;
Applications to be sent to Florence Lumen, Communications Manager.
IMA-Europe, rue des Deux Églises 26 Box 2, B-1000 Brussels (Belgium)
Phone: +32 2 210 44 22